- # of Openings
- Masterguard, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Accounting Administrator performs a variety of general accounting tasks to support the Controller in ensuring various transactions are properly recorded on accordance with the company policies. The duties may focus on payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable or any combination of these.
- Print & match supplier invoices to Masterguard receiving documents for Goods/Services received.
- Voucher (Enter) vendor invoices into CMS.
- Promptly resolve invoice discrepancies to supplier PO/Receipt documents
- File supplier invoices and payment documents.
- Scan and electronically file packing slips.
- Upload freight bills into CMS and process for payment. (Weekly basis).
- Process payment runs for checks, wires and electronic funds transfers. (Weekly basis).
- A/P Monthly close process in CMS.
- Track AP discounts and report on missed discounts.
- Respond to FNG Internal Audit data requests relating to A/P and Hourly payroll.
- Hourly payroll processing via ADP. (Weekly basis).
- Provide basic Human Resources support relating to Hourly payroll.
- Associates Degree or equivalent form a two-year college or technical school, and/ or 1+ years of related experience and/or training
- Collections/Payable/Receivable experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of general accounting principles
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency with computer applications and administrative systems, specifically Microsoft Office
- Ability to work alone and prioritize tasks/assignments
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-orientated individual with an attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Detailed orientated
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.