2nd Shift Tool & Die Repair
- # of Openings
- Tool and Die
- Ventra Grand Rapids 29, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra / Flexngate Grand Rapids is currently searching for a skilled, efficient, and energetic and safety oriented Tool & Die Repair. This position will provide professional, skilled labor in completing all tasks including start up, preventive maintenance, and repair of Dies and Tooling systems. The applicant must be able to work 2nd shift. Starting pay for this position is $31.50/hr plus $0.75 shift premium
Inspect, troubleshoot and diagnose die failures and root causes
• Provide mechanical support for plant Dies and Tooling Systems.
• Perform preventative maintenance on dies
• Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned
• Must have 3-5 years die repair experience on prog dies
• Strong mechanical knowledge experience working with Dies and Tooling systems.
• Strong communication skills and problem solving skills with strong problem solving skills, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to stand up to 8 hours per day with frequent walking and ability to lift 50 lbs.
Must have a journeyman’s card or at least 3 to 5 years documented experience in skilled die work
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints, technical manuals and work instructions
• Must be able to work independently with a minimum of direct supervision
• Must have solid welding skills
• Must be able to operate a crane and maintain a license to do so
• Must be able to operate a hi-lo and maintain a license to do so
• Will be expected to perform normal repairs without step-by-step directions.
• Must have Basic Die Repair tools and toolbox, basic tools will NOT BE PROVIDED.
• Must be willing to work any shift.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $31.50/hour
Starting pay for this position is $31.50/hr plus $0.75 shift premium</p></div></div></div><h2>Responsibilities</h2><div><div><div><p> Inspect
Job Reference #: 9232