2nd Shift Material Handler
- # of Openings
- X-Cel Industries, Inc.
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Material Handler provides material and material movement support to ensure the flow of products in the daily processes and plant orderliness.
- Safely handling and processing of materials including raw, processed chemicals and hazardous waste.
- Maintain Hilo’s in proper working order through use of established PM system.
- Maintain storage area’s (i.e. warehouse) in neat and orderly fashion.
- Perform daily PM checks on equipment prior to use.
- Ensure materials are introduced into process based on FIFO principles.
- Ensure finished products are properly packaged per customer requirements (packaging specifications when applicable)
- Ensure material trace ability integrity is maintained at all times
- Communicate effectively to team leads and supervisor(s) regularly, keeping them updated on production activities and progresses along with any issues that may arise.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and
Ability to operator powered industrial machinery; past experience as a forklift operator; company issued forklift license.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.