Job: Accounts Payable Clerk
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Min. Exp. (Yrs)
- Posted Date
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position:
Handles processing of all inventory and non-inventory invoices including account distribution, processing of vendor payments ensuring vendors are paid in a timely and appropriate manner.
Matches receipts to purchase orders;
Matches invoices to receipts;
Maintains a filing system of purchase orders, receiving documents and open payables;
Enters invoices into Solarsoft.
Pick-up mail and sort and distribute
Reconcile NB coating invoices, and other vendor invoices as required;
Courier cheques & various correspondence.
- Print invoices received by email.
- Match copies of cheques to appropriate backup and distribute payment to vendors according to prescribed method for the particular vendor.
- Knowledge of accounting standards and ERP software as it relates to the AP function;
- Must be able to work effectively with all team members and vendors by practicing punctuality, respect for deadlines, collaborative problem-solving, and honest communication;
- Ability to produce in a fast-paced environment where tact and diplomacy are essential to operations.
- Superior customer service skills and strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Confidentiality, computer proficiency, attention to detail, and general math skills.
- High level of organization and attention to detail;
- Able to adhere to the confidential nature of internal operations;
- Design and use of simple spreadsheets;
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online